Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One Month Down

One month down.  One month ago was my hysterectomy.  In some ways it doesn't seem like it has been that long, and in other ways it feels like it has been years.  Either way, this past month of recovery and thinking and stopping myself from going for a run or making love with my husband or doing too much housework has made me think about so many things.  I could list them all here one by one, but honestly I just don't have the energy to get into tall of it right now.  Instead, I will just say I am sorry for not posting lately, my internet has been out; and say that all of my readers mean so much to me...I don't know what I would do without any of you.

I will post more later....

I just don't have the energy right now.
blog comments powered by Disqus