Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh Hey, I am Not Crazy

So all the problems I have been having with my husband?  All those problems I have been beating myself up about because I thought it all went back to the stupid hyst and lack of hormones and its all my my my my my fault?

It was him

He hasn't taken his anti-depressant in a WEEK.

So apparently I can say things right and I did say some things and I am not imagining his temper and him staring off and everything.  I wouldn't even be so pissed......

Except he didn't tell me.

I had to find this out by looking on the shelf and seeing that his pills were gone.  I had to find this out by Sonja asking me, "is he taking his meds?" because I have spent the last week on the phone/online with her going "omg what do I do I think this hyst is ruining my marriage?"

So turns out its not me.  I should be happy, but I am not.  I am more worried about the fact that he kept something from me, that he lied to me, and that his excuse for doing these things was "I was afraid you would get mad."

Oh yeah, this is much better.  He let me think for over a week that I was losing it.  He let me believe that I was to blame for the cracks in our marriage and that it was my problem to fix, instead of ours. 

I am just in shock.

I don't know what to do at this point, but first thing is first...he is on his meds again TOMORROW.
I guess we will see from there.
blog comments powered by Disqus